Pages

September 2, 2007

what a day

My graduation day. I'm now sitting all alone in a CC kat kpg E. It was a heck of a day. Exciting, satisfying, nerve-wrecking, fun, sad, and embarrasing day all at the same time. So u can guess i'm freakin tired and worn out right now. It's 7. 25pm and my parents have all gone home. Nazrin ada UPSR esok. I'm staying at my friends place here in kpg E, she went out so i'm spending my time in front of this comp (dragging along my jubah, mortar board, handbag, and a heavy sling bag), waiting for her. Lusa br blk. hmm... can't think straight rite now so i'll give u all the juicy details and the pics on my next post k? till then...bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrates 4 de graduation day....sorry lmbt r neena but still in sept...huhu nice to read all ur blogs...miss u...take care...selamat berpuasa, muga dirahmati Allah selalu....

neena said...

Thanks tim!! And thank u for visiting my blog..terharu i tau.

Selamat berpuasa...miss u too! MuahMuahxxx

All the best w yr working life k!

Anonymous said...

sorry la xdpt teman u time tu...sedih gak. Xbyk pon bergambar dgn kawan2...ntah la..sume hepi konvo tp kat hati ni xbest pon. xtahu napa.xrasa enjoy pon. byk sbb membelenggu...tp syukur jugak..at last, kita konvo bersama...

neena said...

takpe..it's all in the past. betul tu, yg penting kt convo sesama gak last2...bukan senang... ;(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...