Pages

September 21, 2007

Al-Fatihah for Nurin

I just can't believe it. The one month search ended with a horrific discovery. I'm still in shock because since the body of the little girl was found, I silently hoped that it wasn't Nurin...although I was deeply sad for the 'unknown' girl nonetheless. But as we know, science has confirmed that the body was indeed Nurin's...I can't help but cry when I found out. What happened to her was simply a pure cruel and heartless act. JAHAT!!! ;( And to think the poor poor girl was stuffed in a bag after the hell that she'd been through???!! The truth is, the world is no longer safe to live in. Not for adults, even more so for children. I pray to GOD that we will all stay safe. Take care of each other ok? Look out for one another. There's more bad than good out there...;( Al-Fatihah...


As sorry as I am for the little girl, could there possibly be a tiny bit of chance that i could secretly hope that lil Nurin is alive out there?... somewhere?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...