Pages

August 21, 2007

making myself useful

Hi people! after a series of unfortunate events before, now i'm anxiously anticipating 'the day'. in the mean time, i'm making myself useful by sewing my baju raya. ooops...saje je saspen. bukan jahit baju. jahit leher nyer jek. ni haa..jait karipap. chewah2.. hep hep..sapa nk tempah kuikui...harap maaf sofa itu telah ditebuk oleh binatang peliharaan, harap maklum. dok wat mende ni ler lately. it's what i do every year. sonok gak senarnye.

act skrg ni tgh fenin pk nk stay mana. hmm...stay ngan memember alkisahnyer. can't wait to see them. although i'm pretty much dispirited by a few really bad news, i'm just praying for the best for everybody. I know it must feel like the end of the world. I know its tough. Hang in there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...