Pages

July 18, 2009

some pics from my phone

just wanna store some of the pictures i took using my cell. a little momento. each picture sends me back to the time when i took them. and they make me smile..



first up...me n my sis o'ol..always love annoying pictures like this



us again..me trying to look cute but ended up looking choked, as always


the day i received my package of umm zakiyyah's books


my cousin sufi, at his soccer practise...'twas great fun watching lil kids play football...so cute


nabil sufi



a blooming sunflower at my workplace...eng fac, upm.


third eye!! my cute lil doodoll...owh he's not exactly little btw...huhuhu


my brother nazrin, when he just got back from school



the beach near my home...konon2 kmpg nelayan yg aman damai la kan...walaoponnn.


midvalley parking space...amik gamba sbb takut xjumpa keta...i should get rid of this one i know


this was the time when a friend spilled her green apple kasturi when we had dinner at secret recipe alamanda. sedih..



Riri, Kak eli's daughter's birthday


i secretly took this pic at a warehouse sale in damansara n mms it to my mom...bought one for her later (with her money) ;p


little damia..with her crazy hair huhuhu..hey sexy lady!


luv this. geram pipi tembam



our cat, miley, sleeping in a basket...how cute


the three of us... with me barely making it into the picture.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...