Pages

July 8, 2009

episodes

hhmmphh...after a few episodes of unfortunate events that happened lately...i feel kinda depressed, and when i'm depressed, i'll start to feel very lonely...like i'm all alone. like "i'm not alone but i'm lonely" sorta thing, if u know what i mean..

and when i'm lonely, i'll start to miss my family. my home, my cat, i'll bring myself back to the old times and i'll have this hollow feeling inside me that i could not explain..like a jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece..i dunno.

empty. yes, that's it. empty...

asal dramatic sgt entry kali ni? entah.

8 comments:

nixa said...

u shud find urself a guy la.. then 'lonely no more' la..


or a cat in Excelsa.. homies bg ke bela cat?

neena said...

hmmm...xdapek den nk nolong...ni yg jeles ni ada org tu dh nk kawen bagai...tpaksa la u tolong crkan tok i huhuhu...

cat? xterjaga la gamaknyer..

A Bookaholic said...

Woww! Sounds like grrrreat books! Have you read them already? Were they good?? :)

neena said...

err...i think u've got it wrong there...which books are u talking about? prolly commented on the wrong post lol...=p

A Bookaholic said...

I meant the ones you received in the parcel :) Sorry, I wasn't specific enuf hehe Yeah...commented on the wrong post i guess LOL

neena said...

i love em! wouldnt know if u would though..but the books are "islamicly written", so to speak.. helps to understand what the religion is all about in a way that u can actually relate to. love, family and such...=p

btw, love yr blog!

A Bookaholic said...

u read them all already? post up a review lah! :) then i can link it to my blog oso ;) if that's ok with u :)

A Bookaholic said...

and thx for liking my blog! :D feeling is mutual! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...