Pages

July 5, 2009

just uploaded..

had a bit of a chat with kak zai tadi...sambil2 tu dok share gamba2 petunangan nana. pastu baru teringat, masa post pasal pegi majlis nana haritu, tak upload pn gamba2 kan? hmmph..beklah. so let me...

me, meg and zaza on our way to temerloh (dun worry, the car's in a complete stop ;p)


girl's road trip..



the bride to be...


now someone's fiancee


yes. me with the kids...
Barney is a dinasour from our imagination,
and when he's tall he's what we call.....


somehow this particular kid caught my attention...wanna know why?...she reminded me so much of my childhood. i used to look a lot like her, the hair and all..back when i was a sumkinda loner in my own weird way..sigh...painful memories...




Huda in action...cousin nana pny anak...huhuhu...combel.

1 comment:

e.l.i.z.@ said...

neena, kem salam kt nana ek..ckp kt dia congratezzz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...