Pages

January 19, 2012

You reckon?

I reckon i should start blogging again. I want something to look back to as i go along. Some memories i can hold on to, not just vaguely in my head, and not exactly on print, either. Just here, floating around on the internet. Forever.

But mostly because i have access to my blog account on my phone now so i ran out of excuses NOT to update my blog (unless i don't have internet or the line's sucky 'fcourse). But i foresee my entries are gonna be shorter this time around. First, cause i'll be composing on my phone. Second, cause i'm so used to twitter already. But, i'll see what i can do ;p. So yeah.

Hmm..I have tons of unpublished drafts since yesteryear so i might come up with old, outdated news somewhere along the line. So, check out them old calender if you're interested. Cause i'll prolly publish them as per the date i drafted them so i won't get my chronology mixed up. Or something.
Till next time! Chiao!

2 comments:

mis_hareena said...

i've been waiting soooooooo loooooooonnnnnggggg.......

neena said...

Hihi..kan? Tadaaaa!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...