Pages

April 22, 2011

Me and my uncoordinated self

I'm definitely a pro when it comes to embarrassing myself in front of everybody. But my specialty is of course, slipping and falling.

Ok.
Let me just list down a few off the top of my head.

In UMS alone,
  • I once fell in front of the library. Was walking alone at the time and I was quite sure nobody was looking.
  • I stumbled and fell hard and hurt my knee on my way up the stairs to my hostel room.
  • I knocked myself silly (with a BIG LOUD BANG) after I ran my head into a huge stupid sign board. (on my defense, the sign board was too low and i was walking with my head down) My friends were practically rolling with laughter for what seemed like hours.
  • And a few others..

One time I fell right outside the back entrance of Low Yat. And when I say Low Yat, u can bet there were many witnesses. And I fell to a prostrate position summore. Sujud ngkau. Lutut lebam sebulan. Sakit weyh time nak sujud betul-betul. Hahah!!

And just a few days ago I fell, not before I did a bit of some wiggly wobbly dance routine, on a bowling lane. Right after I released my ball down the lane.

*Maybe there's no need to mention I've also proudly threw the bowling ball backwards a coupla times before*

May I remind u that those were just SOME of my unfortunate moments. The truth is, these things happen to me ever since I can remember. Having scraped my knee ALMOST EVERYTIME I started running.
Dulu, laa...

Uuuuu...!! I remembered another one that happened end of last year. I got run over by a kid. The kid was on a bicycle. With training wheels. At the main entrance of a shopping mall in Penang. I nearly kissed the floor. No kidding. I was holding an open umbrella. Imagine.


Anyhoo, I came across this blog where the writer shares this wonderful trait with me. Her latest 'incident' cracks me up BIG TIME. I can totally relate.

And I think you should read it too. Lawak giler dowh. HERE. ^_*

I'm thinking my abnormally small feet have something to do with my terrible balance. But I'm not too sure =p



4 comments:

mis_hareena said...

wkkakakkakakakaaaa.....*xleh benti gelak weyh* neena...neena...

neena said...

*shy* i pn gelak sensorg masa tulis ni.

MK said...

Missing u la neena

MK said...

neena,
u shud go and check la.. there's something wrong wif ur coordination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...