Pages

December 31, 2010

Saje je

Aci x kalu i buat entry ni semata-mata sbb hari ni last day 2010? 

Mmg entry ni jenis tangkap muat (tu pn kalau muat) pny la.

Eh ok2. I'll try to make this post worth writing/reading.

Hmm, I just got back from a 10-day holiday last week. From 16th to 26th December. 
We went to:

SINGAPORE
  • Universal Studios Singapore. Let me remind u NOT to go there on school holidays. You'll suffocate and end up queueing and queueing until u can't queue no more. We only went on 2 rides. And each ride took us 2 hours on average just WAITING IN LINE. But we had a great lunch, we had fun going into many different souvenir shops, taking pictures and stuff. Nothing much compared to Movie World though.
  • Rumah Nyai (Nya ii) and Yai (Ya ii). Wah suddenly so Jawa. Nyai = nenek and Yai = atok. My mom was born in Singapore so my Nyai and Yai are her Aunt and Uncle who still lives there because they're Singaporean. But my Mom's Nyai and Yai are Indonesians. Apakah?? *tetiba sedih Indon kalah AFF Suzuki bagi pihak*. So basically Nyai and Yai are my Great Aunt and Great Uncle. My real Nyai is my Nenek. I don't call her Nyai cause she's not Javanese. She's Johorean Malay. But she's now in Jakarta for a trip. Apakah?? And my real Yai is neither in Malaysia NOR Singapore. He's in the Philippines. Whom I've never met before in my whole life. *Okay now I'm all confused*
  • Jalan-jalan shopping complex Singapore yg canggih manggih. They even had underground malls weeee!!
  • Went on a Night Tour with some other tourists. -A couple form Germany, A couple from Australia, Mother and daughter from Indonesia, and the 5 of us. And the FUNNIEST thing is, the tour guide brought us to the ROYAL SELANGOR. LOL. Macam orang Sarawak melancong pg KL pastu beli kek lapis Deja Moss T_T.

JOHOR
  • Tinggal rumah Nenek (this is the one that we don't call Nyai coz she's not Javanese hahah) for a few days.
  • All of us (except nenek sbb ada meeting katanya) went for a movie outing beramai-ramai bersama Usu, Pak Usu dan sepupu sepapat. We watched *inhales* HANTUKAKLIMAHBALIKRUMAH. Bahahahah. Bahahah. Hahah.
  • Rent a car and drove to.....

KL
  • Stayed at Berjaya apartments.
  • On Christmas Eve, walked to Bintang Walk and was damn shocked with everything. KL mcm.. Hish xtau nk ckp apa. Malu.
  • Jatuh gedebukk depan Low Yat and hurt my knee (msh lebam and scratched). 
  • Xsmpat nk singgah Excelsa yg dirindui. =(

Okla..dh nk kol 12 dh ni. Kang xjd post terakhir, jd post terawal. =_="

Happy New Year! May this year be better than the last. All the best to you!!!



2 comments:

mis_hareena said...

yey! sempat jugak n3 last 2010!! haha...cepat2 n3 awal 2011 plak! best ke cite maklimah blk umah??

neena said...

hikhik...alamak dh telepas la entry awal tahun =p. citer kak limah bedarik! saya suker awie!! ngee...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...