Pages

November 25, 2010

The tough gets going

Hi! What's up people!!

Hope November has been treating u well.

Can't wait for PENANG this weekend. Will be attending the ICD Coding course for 
FIVE DAYS STRAIGHT!! 
FROM EIGHT TO FIVE EVERYDAY!!

Hoping it will be a fun trip. A chance to unwind...kan kan kan???!!!


Uuuuu since we're talkin about work, I have an assistant now yayy!! (bajet mcm bos besar je ada assistant bagai. Harap jgn terpedaya)
I don't run a one-man-show anymore yayyyy!! Thank God for Syiqin =). Now that I have her, I no longer feel suffocated and helpless. Getting ready for work is not that much of a drag anymore. My work has become a lot more organized already! After only 4 days! Hoping it will stay that way woohooo!! 
Sikit lagi nk merasa berenang dlm lautan kertas yg melimpah ruah. Kesian pokok. 

Now I don't have to worry my crazy little head off, whenever i'm on leave or when i have to go on courses like the one I'm going to next week. That's a big-ass burden being lifted off my already hunched shoulders. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...