Pages

November 15, 2010

prolly one of the hardest to publish

They say you'll never know if you don't try. There's no harm trying. Well darlin',
It's easier said than done.
I'm talking about relationships bytheway..

Don't get me wrong here, I love watching happy people being happy.
But with happiness comes sacrifices. You have to give something to get something back in return. But not everyone is strong enough to understand and say out loud that in the end, all of it will be worth the risk.

That is one of the reasons why i've always lived like this. I prefer to
keep a comfortable distance.
 I can't remember when did I put up this invisible wall around me. Guess you can say that I'm sorta content with loneliness that I don't feel too much of it anymore. I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore. Maybe once in a while, but not so much. The secret? God, family and friends.

Does any of these sound familiar?



Now I just have to find my only exception. Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. I really don't have a clue. I leave it all in the hands of The Almighty. He knows me more than I know myself.

I feel like summing it all up this way. Instead of just asking "Do you love me?", maybe we should add "Do you think I'm gonna be worth the risk?" for good measure. What do you think?

I know i sound paranoid. Hahah!! Just one of the weird issues i have with myself. Me and my insecurities T____T. Still trying to get over it. I'm sure I will. Someday, InsyaAllah.

"And I'm on my way to believing". Help me believe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...