Pages

October 24, 2008

My 24th on the 24th...



It's October 24th already?? seems like it was only yesterday i celebrated my 23rd bday. and today i'm 24. on the 24th. And the time is 10.24 am. Like october 24.ok. stop it. ignore me.

A year older. Wiser? hmm...that's something to think about.




We celebrated (perasan) had lunch kat pizza hut. and i shamelessly requested for a birthday cake pancake from the waiter person, saying that it's my birthday (it said so on the menu..."if it's yr bday, you get a free birthday cake"....i promise! tak tipu...)




neena...tolong hulurkan senyuman yg lebih ikhlas.




nana, jie n meg.


*the thumbs ups belong to me and nisa..*



meg n shashi


bday girl and her 'pizza hut not-so-pan cakey birthday cake'
*kelihatan kak amy di sisi dgn muka yg...hmm..undescribable*





walupun pelik...tp sedap. kalu korang tak malu cam i, jgn lupa mintak ye....






OOooooh!! my birthday presents..




From Meg,




bday card yg sangggat commmbelll...







and this...






with this inside..

This is what i thot it was. = A cat wearing a top hat.

And naturally, i was wrong. meg corrected me and showed me what it really is.

= a cat cushiony thingy to put your phone in. see? cute kan?
*i know. i know. try yr best to ignore the ugly phone. concentrate on the cute cat, ok.*



And from jie,




A pretty mug. Yes. I am considerate. Indeed. *vomits*


and some other stuff.


Thanks everyone! luv ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...