Pages

October 24, 2007

Raya...part 1

It's always good to be home. Nomatter how far u go, home is always the place to be. Miri-KL-JB-Melacca-KL-Miri and back to the comfort of my cute little town in btu. Though i feel like i just have to get out of this small town sooner or later, in the mean time, it's all good.

Yang tak bes nyer...balik2 umah je terus demam. memula sakit perut je..keluar msk toilet. kalu ada orang bukak kounter tiket kat toilet tu memang dah kaya dah. it took me a while to realize i was sick. By that time, i was freezing, my whole body was aching..and when i lay down..my body was so hot n my temp was so high it almost felt like i was burning the bed sheet underneath me. Terrer kan? Nasib baik the day after that dah ok. fyi, I just got my appetite back this morning. Semalam mmg tak lalu makan gegiler! And the sad sad sad thing is, I couldn't even finish my all-time fav dish-my mom's soto ayam!! (xdpt nk amik gamba...xlarat) Kalu tak, salu sampai 2,3 kali tambah u noe!! U know there's something wrong with me when i couldn't even finish my first helping of the famous soto ayam. Adoii..kesiannyer..Neway, as I mentioned...i'm all better now!

Ok, my journey..memula stay kat miri..

Here's my cousin with her hand in the dough nk wat kueh makmo...i helped ok! ehem..ehem...

esoknya, on our flight MYY-KLIA a day bfore raya, we packed the in-flight food sbb time buka puasa is around 30 minutes after landing.


There's this one male flight attendent that kept coming to us...kiki...first tu, dia tanya kitorang (the three of us were sitting together and my parents were on the other side)

mamat steward: balik kampong?
O'ol: Ha'a
mamat: Balik mana?
o'ol: Johor
mamat(looking puzzled): Sempat ke nk kejar flite..ada flight pukul...(xabih ckp)
me: tak...drive
mamat:owh..sapa yg drive
me: ayah
mamat: ayah ada kat kl eh
me: eh tak..tu!(pointing at my dad)
mamat: owh...lama tu...brjam-jam..mesti penat. kalu penat sapa yg ganti?
me: *sengih cam kerang xbrapa nk wangi*


After i've drifted to sleep suddenly he came to us again with a bag
and handed them to my mum(who was by now exchanged seats with my bro sbb nazrin nk baring) and said "untuk pejalanan kl-jb"..kitorang pon terpinga-pinga...wanna what's inside the bag?


a bag full of salted peanuts.


a few minutes later he stopped near our seats again with a few packs of biscuits saying "kak, kak..masuk dlm beg" dgn muka slamba badak spy org lain xpasan he was giving us stuff.

and again, this time holding a tray and he dumped the whole tray of small boxes of cakes into the bag that my mom was holding.

and can u believe it he came again(dgn muka yg xde prasaan langsung..siyes! muka dia serius giler) this time with 5 cans of 'air gas', one for each of us. we were all covering our mouths sbb xtahan nk gelak teguling-guling tgk mamat tu showering us with on-board stuff...lawak seyh...xtau la org len pasan ke tak.

to be continued...(blogger ni de prob uploading gambo lak dah..)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...